Associate Product Manager (Chicopee)
Compensation: $146,240.00 - $146,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
As an integral part of the marketing team, the Associate Product Manager (APM) is responsible for supporting tactical and strategic plans to achieve revenue goals for the Advanced Instruments (AI) biotech product line including instruments, consumables, and services. The APM will establish a deep understanding of Voice of Customer (VOC) feedback, market trends, and competitive products to guide decision making. The APM will work closely with key stakeholders including marketing, sales, technical service, engineering, quality, and customer service to develop and implement solutions that will simultaneously support customers and achieve company revenue goals.
- Identify market trends and evaluate competitive environment to support the formulation of strategic plans for product portfolio. Identify new business opportunities, recommend product enhancements and develop new products and services to drive top line growth.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers to develop deep market insights and create strong marketing programs.
- Respond to customer inquiries either by personal action or by securing assistance and support from others in the organization.
- Support Sales and Marketing and act as a product evangelist building awareness, understanding in the market and creating customer demand through lead generation.
- Analyze competitive products and industry trends to accordingly strengthen the positioning of the AI product line.
- Develop and deliver product training to global marketing and sales teams.
- Conduct product demonstrations to demonstrate value of our biotech offerings.
- Support new product introduction and release activities.
- Provide support for marketing collateral, advertising materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows, and other promotional activities.
- Manage aspects of and attend key conferences and tradeshows.
Attributes required for the APM to be successful are that of customer focus, a collaborative style, and goal orientation with a personal sense of urgency. Active listening, strong analytical skills, impeccable communication, and a desire to learn are a must.
- This position requires 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the bioprocess/biotech products market.
- Scientific background is a plus.
- Direct customer interaction is an advantage.
- Up to 20% travel to prospects, customers and tradeshows.
1.A Bachelors degree is required.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...