Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Cisco CX (Customer Experience) is looking for a senior PM. with Wireless or R&S network refresh experience in their background. You will lead a program replacing a mix of 20k Access Points over the next 18 months across the enterprise consisting of a multi-vendor solution. We are looking for a strong leader who can represent the customer in leading multiple project managers, multiple product vendors and multiple implementation partners.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Inventory Management: Participate in weekly meetings to control inventory with partner, BoM creation
- Team Leadership: Lead the entire workstream effort and participate as lead in all required meetings
- Reporting: Provide guidance/oversight on final weekly status reports, look ahead reports, implementation summaries to ensure accuracy and consistency with standards
- Secondary escalation contact: Provide guidance to implementation partner for implementations night of that require escalation
- Oversee implementation schedule and T- activities including peer reviews.
- Validate implementations completed and reconcile any discrepancies with implementation partners
- Performance management: Track performance metrics, seek improvements and report concerns.
- Business partner engagement: Engage and coordinate arrangements to support effort with business partners
- Schedule dependencies: Coordinate any schedule dependencies with other workstream leads to mitigate risks.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...