Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Senior SDET) - Auction Logic Team (East Elmhurst)
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Youre looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader were dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And thats when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, heres your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Senior SDET) - Auction Logic Team
Share this Job
- Facebook (Opens in New Window)
- Twitter (Opens in New Window)
- LinkedIn (Opens in New Window)
- Email (Opens in New Window)
- At least3-5years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with one of the following back-end languages; Golang, Java or C.
- Buildingautomated testing frameworks.
- Working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment.
- Knowledge ofcomputer science fundamentals(i.e.cooperative and preemptive multi-tasking, asynchronous and event-driven programming, object oriented and functional languages, design principles and complexity management)
- Strong knowledge of and an interest indistributed computing.
- Abilityto work independently and make use of your time effectively.
- Excellent communicationskills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders, engineers and management.
- Solid organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like totakerisks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- When things break, you are eager to help and fix things.
- You understand the tradeoffs between perfect vs good enough
1961219 Date posted
Sign up to receive a monthly newsletter and be the first to know about career events, new openings and exclusive updates.
Interested In First, search for a category and select one from the list of suggestions. Then, search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
- Technology, New York, New York, United States Remove
- Xandr Cares Jobs, New York, New York, United States Remove
- IT Engineering Technology, New York, New York, United States Remove
- Engineering, New York, New York, United States Remove
- AppNexus, New York, New York, United States Remove
- Product Management, New York, New York, United States Remove
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. AT&T fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here to learn more or request an application accommodation here .
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, backend, c c++, c#, perl, php, sdet, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...