Senior Facilities Architect
Compensation: $21,920.00 - $29,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior Facilities Architect to support our business in Chantilly, VA.
- Develops moderately complex conceptual designs, final designs, cost estimates and provides maintenance support for the architectural phases of buildings, equipment installations, utility systems and grounds.
- Reviews architectural designs to assess compliance with customer requirements, building codes and applicable regulations by applying knowledge of construction principles, practices, and materials.
- Communicates problems and issues to others for resolution.
- Integrates the activities of multiple engineering disciplines, outside consultants and government agencies.
- Develops moderately complex conceptual designs, final designs, cost estimates and provides maintenance support for the civil/structural phases of buildings, equipment installations, utility systems and grounds.
- Reviews civil/structural designs to assess compliance with customer requirements, building codes and applicable regulations by applying knowledge of construction principles, practices, and materials.
- Create technical design packages for a large campus per project requirements.
- Printout as-built drawings.
- Prepares design drawings and construction documents utilizing AutoCAD.
- Prepares design criteria and specifications, defines asset requirements, administers configuration of asset documents, develops work packages and drafts statements of work.
- Researches and applies code requirements.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance with a Counterintelligence Polygraph . (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Minimum 7 years AUTOCAD experience
- Architectural experience
- Customer Service experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- SAP experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Associated topics: .net, application developer, c/c++, design pattern, devops, java, project architect, senior, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...