CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is looking for a 1st shift UNIX Administrator to support work at a Federal client in Indianapolis, IN.
- Responsible for monitoring UNIX systems for availability and issues.
- Provides operations and maintenance support for the system and related infrastructure.
- Monitor Windows servers for application availability.
- Supports backup monitoring and administration
- Completes assigned tasks related to projects and technical requests
- Provide updates to the client and team.
- Must be able to pass a government background investigation.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Complete, and maintain necessary documentation/checklists to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- Professional communication, positive and timely manners in person, on the phone, and via electronic means.
- Self-directed and functions with considerable independence.
- Be able to work across multiple teams including customer and other contractors
- Work 1st shift
- 1+ years of experience supporting Windows environment.
- 1+ years of experience with UNIX / Linux, HPUX preferred.
- Comptia Security+ certification (obtained within first 6 months of hire)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers
Associated topics: administrator, equipment, ip, maintenance, network administrator, operating system, router, scom sccm, system administrator, system center operations manager