Data Analyst - Day
Compensation: $86,730.00 - $151,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Company Job Title:
Non-Exempt, Full Time, SCA
Day Shift: 6:00am ? 2:30pm
Executive Order13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contractsprovide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position isaccepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume ofnon-incumbents will not be reviewed.
TheData Analyst will analyze a largevariety of documents to ensure proper placement in physical files, performhigh-level scanning of master file documents to convert them into an electronicformat, and provide meticulous organization and management of case files, to includesorting and categorizing documents prior to scanning.
- Workwithin the Standard Operating Procedure for the organization of physical filescontaining documents of various types
- Establish/maintainphysical file ? to include proper placement of documents as they are created
- Disseminatesignificant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Performword processing tasks
- Performdata entry and metadata entry for electronic documents
- Gatherinformation and organize investigative packages, case files, or presentations
- Obtainadditional information from other investigative agencies/databases
- Verifyinformation and files against tracking system
- Maintaininternal status information on the disposition of designated information andfiles
- Distributeand receive documents
- AssistAnalyst or Government Official in obtaining/collecting alldocuments/information to complete case file
- Provideadministrative information and assistance concerning case or file to otheragencies or organizations
- Otherduties as assigned
MinimumQualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily.)
- HighSchool Diploma/GED required.
- Experiencewith scanning software
- Musthave a valid Driver?s License and must have their own Personally Owned Vehicle(POV)
- TopSecret clearance
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
- Possessa demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information.
- Goodoral and written communication skills
- Shouldhave hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, includingword processing, database, spreadsheet, and telecommunications software
- Mustbe a team player
- Mustbe able to work independently and with USMS staff to rapidly and accuratelyinterpret data for proper execution in records management database
- Musthave working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in wordprocessing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel,Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Workindependently on tasks and be a self-starter but complete projects on a team asthey arise
- Attentionto detail and the ability to efficiently and effectively direct the work ofothers;
- Abilityto consistently deliver high quality work under extreme pressure
- Abilityto work shift work
- Liftand move boxes up to 25 pounds as well as frequently utilize hands, arms, andlegs for file placement and removal
Physical Demands: (The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close vision.
Work Environment: (Thework environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work ina temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure toelectronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas ofoperations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborneparticles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ChenegaCorporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Nativepreference under PL 93-638.
Weparticipate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Associated topics: data analyst, data architect, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data quality, data warehouse, data warehousing, etl, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...