Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Technical Analyst PL/SQL
* Ensures software standards are met. Follow detailed life cycle processes, utilizing best practices for configuration control and development practices.
* Maintain and extend Oracle related code and configurations.
* Work with both internal and external users to understand their requirements and translate them using a combination of SQL and PL/SQL.
* Responsible for analyzing and decomposing user requirements and developing them into reports with minimal defects.
* Provide support as needed in a challenging development/maintenance environment.
* The candidate will be responsible for but not limited to: Perform development DBA duties; Provide ad-hoc reports upon customer request; Investigating/resolving any database-related issues; develop scripts to support complex business logic; performance monitoring and tuning.
* A minimum of 1 year experience programming in Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
* A minimum of 1 year experience developing on Unix/Linux Operating Systems.
* A minimum of 1 year experience developing against an Oracle Database.
* Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in Software Development.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with little supervision.
* Must demonstrate strong independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills; able to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled dates.
* Must be able to adapt in a rapid changing environment, a fast learner and self-starter.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the \"Submit\" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Associated topics: data analytic, data center, data integration, data manager, data scientist, database, etl, erp, mongo database administrator, teradata