Android Developer (Maspeth)
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
If you are a Android Developer with experience, please read on!
We have been in business for almost 10 years now. We have 35 employees and have seen a significant growth in the last two years. We are working in the defense and aerospace industry. We are looking to bring on an Android Developer who has a proven background of building applications. If you are interested please read on.
What You Will Be Doing
We develop complex, customized cutting edge aircraft avionics hardware and software systems supporting survivability, situational awareness, interoperability, and data collection systems. We are seeking mobile developers to work on new cutting edge applications.
Work with system architects to develop product architectures
Design, code, integrate, and test new mobile applications
Assist with system integration, verification and validation, and effectiveness analysis
The candidate should be able to operate among a technical team to develop software solutions using the latest technologies. The candidate must have demonstrated software development on various platforms and systems. The candidate must be able to work with limited supervision, contribute innovative ideas to improve product capabilities, and lead smaller integration efforts.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Android Development
- Mobile Development
Nice to Have Experience:
- Android SDK
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Vision, Dental, Health Savings Account (HSA), and more
- Generous Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement plan
- Paid Overtime
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities to work remotely and travel
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environment
So, if you are a Android Developer with experience: -
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to ...@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, c c++, matlab, perl, python, sde, sdet, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...