If you are an E-Commerce Manager with experience, please read on!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Set the e-commerce strategy including sales targets and business goals
- Oversee ongoing digital content planning and calendar
- Oversees content management via Shopify
- Develop site merchandising and digital promotion strategy of each brand
- Collaborate with in-house design team or outside resources for content creation
- Oversees third party resources/vendors for web development and digital projects, ongoing website maintenance for bug fixes and new development tasks
**What You Need for this Position**
- 3+ years of experience with e-commerce & digital marketing
- Google Analytics
- Email marketing, search marketing, and performance marketing experience
**What's In It for You**
- $90,000-$120,000 Base Salary (DOE)
So, if you are an E-Commerce Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.