Technical Support Representative (East Elmhurst)
Compensation: $49,430.00 - $91,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Technical Support Representative
If you are a customer service professional with a mechanical aptitude and a track record of customer support, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We've been around for 100 Years and are still a Family owned business with a Family atmosphere that cares about it's employees
2. Our products make people feel good. We allow people to get the Spa treatment in the comfort of their own home.
3. When people come here to work, they stay. Our turnover is virtually non-existent and people enjoy coming to work everyday.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with customers, representatives or service technicians via telephone and email concerning product and service issues.
- Share technical & customer services information with applicable team members and Engineering, as required.
- Maintain technical customer support interaction with designated personnel in NY and CA.
- Recommend and assist in development of procedures (technical, not IT) for website to improve Technical Service
- Input customer, technical data, and service call reports into company CRM program.
- Provide engineering with data on parts and products as required for improvements, corrective action, upgrades, cost reduction, performance optimization
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in a technical, customer support role
- History of electrical & mechanical troubleshooting
- Background in multi meter equipment, basic electrical and plumbing knowledge is a PLUS
We are in the interview process so APPLY TODAY! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: csr, customer service associate, customer service representative, customer service specialist, internship, service agent, system support, technical assistant, telephone, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...