Principal Software Engineer - Devops (Yarmouth)
Compensation: $87,940.00 - $123,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
At DMI, weve combined a variety of special skills to create the worlds first integrated, end-to-end mobility company. Mobility isnt just part of what we do, its why we exist to reinvent business through mobility.
Posted Date 6 days ago (11/13/2019 12:48 PM)
Job ID 2019-17975
DMI, the worlds first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The companys unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world.
About the Opportunity
Location - Noida
Joining Mode - Full Time
- 7+ years in automation/configuration management with build, logging & monitoring tools for Devops (Confluence, Nagios, Jenkins, Gerrit, Jira, )
- Closely work with Architects & Leads to understand their requirements & provide the tools to ease their development & deployment processes
- Build the automation pipeline for various teams by installing, configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration / Delivery systems
- Experience in building, testing, and deploying applications in cloud based platforms
- Scripting knowledge (python, shell, powershell, perl)
- Good understanding operating systems (Windows/Linux)to automate various processes
- Good understanding of various private, public, and hybrid cloud platform, virtualization & Container Technologies in on-prem & in cloud (ESX, AWS, Azure)
- Strong knowledge on cloud based DevOps processes
- Triage production issues along with other operational team members
- Hands - On operational experience on any of the RDBMS
- Conduct root cause analysis of critical issues
- Expand the capacity and performance of the system
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background
- Lead cross-functional teams in a hands-on manner, diagnosing complex issues on the various platforms
- Good programming experience and has served extensively the businesss sites/software/applications at a production and support capacity.
- Superior trouble shooting skills
- Extensive knowledge in monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
- Lead design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable sites/software for the business and works tirelessly to guarantee the reduction or removal of bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the DevOps department and engineering department as a whole.
- Implement systems infrastructure best practices, building tools that allow department to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software.
- Ensuring the highest levels of security by managing vulnerabilities & security threats.
- Lead & Manage Devops team
Should have knowledge on :
- Builds & deployments on cloud VMs.
- Managing web & app and monitoring servers.
Optional hands on :
- Atlassian JIRA & confluence administration.
We've been delivering connected solutions since 2002, with 3,000+ mobile sites & apps created across a wide variety of industries.
We're a new breed of partner blending the innovative and human-centric focus of a digital agency with the rapid & iterative delivery of a modern IT services partner to get to market quickly and get it right the first time.
We are trusted to deliver and secure the most critical production environments and data for 300+ enterprise clients and all 15 US federal executive departments.
To review our Federal Compliance statements, please use the following link
If you are an individual with a disability unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please send an e-mail to ...@dminc.com. Indicate the specifics of assistance, and we will evaluate the assistance needed.
Associated topics: backend, c c++, c++, developer, devops, sde, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...