.NET Architect- FinTech Company
Compensation: $124,885.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Company Info: Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed online lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through technology.
We deliver our credit products through proprietary customer and partner facing web-based applications. We build systems to perform extensive 3rd party data aggregation, perform real-time marketing and credit analytics, automate redundant business processes and, most importantly, to create an awesome customer experience through highly unique user interfaces, an intelligent data model and tightly integrated systems.
Job Functions will include but not limited be to:
- Architect and prototype solutions that are highly available, highly performing, secure, flexible and scalable to meet company and partner needs
- Review architectures of existing systems to identify areas for improvement
- Mentor and coach developers to ensure that Fundation s architectural standards are enforced and consistent with industry best practices
- Research emerging technologies and vendors to find solutions that serve Fundation s technical and business goals
- Interface with DevOps team, cloud services provider to ensure a smooth delivery
- Maintain documentation of architecture, coding standards and developer guides
- US Citizen or permanent resident, sponsorship not available for this position
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Deep knowledge and experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
- Minimum of 10 years of enterprise, full-life cycle software development
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an architect, overseeing the design and implementation of large-scale service-oriented applications using Microsoft technologies
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with public cloud platforms
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy micro services-based applications
- A strategic understanding of application architecture, cloud-based deployment, modular design, and objectives-based, target view planning
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long-term planning
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities
- Position is located in NYC-no relocation will be provided
Fundation is private equity backed, fintech market leader that creates integrated partnerships to serve the financial needs of small business customers. Having commenced lending operations in 2013, the company is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our corporate values include do the right thing for customers, partners and colleagues ; ask why and why not ; and grow professionally . We have built a flat, collaborative and highly diverse team and culture. Our benefits include:
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding medical benefits package including health, dental, vision and insurance
- 401K with generous company match and vesting schedule
- Competitive PTO and a unique day with work from home option before major federal holidays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders building a great brand
Associated topics: architect, back end, design pattern, expert, lead, maven, project architect, senior software developer, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...