Front End Developer - FinTech Company
Compensation: $121,766.67 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Company Info: Fundation is a high growth, private equity backed online lender dedicated to enhancing the borrowing process for small business owners across the United States. We are changing the landscape of lending to small and medium sized businesses nationwide through technology.
We deliver our credit products through proprietary customer and partner facing web-based applications. We build systems to perform extensive 3rd party data aggregation, perform real-time marketing and credit analytics, automate redundant business processes and, most importantly, to create an awesome customer experience through highly unique user interfaces, an intelligent data model and tightly integrated systems.
Job Functions will include but not limited be to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- US Citizen or permanent resident, sponsorship not available for this position
- B.S. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 6 years experience developing custom software applications
- Expert knowledge of Angular using TypeScript
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Experience with source control software and branching/merging
- Position is located in NYC-no relocation will be provided
- Knowledge of C# ASP MVC and ASP.NET a plus
Fundation is private equity backed, fintech market leader that creates integrated partnerships to serve the financial needs of small business customers. Having commenced lending operations in 2013, the company is now experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our corporate values include do the right thing for customers, partners and colleagues ; ask why and why not ; and grow professionally . We have built a flat, collaborative and highly diverse team and culture. Our benefits include:
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding medical benefits package including health, dental, vision and insurance
- 401K with generous company match and vesting schedule
- Competitive PTO and a unique day with work from home option before major federal holidays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders building a great brand
Associated topics: customer, guest, insurance agent, insurance sales agent, life insurance agent, sales agent, sales position, sales professional, sales representative, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...