Remote IT Compliance Sales Consultant - 7084
Our client is seeking an experienced strategic Sales/Business Development professional with demonstrated experience selling PCI and annual security assessments to level 1 and 2 merchants. Candidate should possess proven record of security and PCI Compliance thought leadership and be recognized in the market for business knowledge as well as technical acumen.
This is a permanent, remote position anywhere in the continental United States and will work closely with the EVP of Sales and the VP of Security Consulting. The chosen candidate will co-lead growth efforts through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry, professional groups and networking associations. This role comes with a solid base salary, lucrative, uncapped incentive compensation plan. Must able to travel up to 30-40%. There are no sponsorships or C2C arrangements available.
Responsibilities of the IT Compliance Sales Consultant:
- Sell client s security, payment industry compliance and network availability services to level 1 and 2 merchants
- An advanced understanding of PCI DSS and how to leverage client position as a QSA and ASV to gain business in the compliance space
- Generate leads and manage the overall relationship-building process; responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure business
- Build relationships with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into revenue generating customers
- Manage the business opportunities to ensure client is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by selling value (consultative sales approach) versus price
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required Salesforce
- An understanding of PCI DSS and other data security programs
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell and build customer rapport
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Collaborate with and provide consulting services to clients in a trusted advisor role.
- Identify/deploy security solutions and processes in support of PCI DSS compliance (e.g. vulnerability management, SIEM and FIM)
- Participate in internal group discussions to further knowledge in the PCI practice and provides peer review of deliverables.
- Partner with IT executive team in ongoing data security initiatives
Requirements of the IT Compliance Sales Consultant:
- Bachelor's degree required Business, Finance or IT concentration preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling PCI compliance assessments to enterprise customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling security or related compliance frameworks (ISO, NIST, GLBA, SOX404, HIPAA, GDPR etc.)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with demonstrated success in selling professional services
- Experience working with Big Four or other national firms a significant plus
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills; strong executive presence and business acumen
- Experience developing and leading relationship-building activities with C-suite executives
- Exhibit exceptionally strong communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Creatively engages with prospects via phone, email and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be motivated and self-disciplined; must possess strong time management skills
- Ability to win deals without assistance
- Travel up to 30 - 40% is required (local and overnight when appropriate)
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consultant, crm, customer, market