Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for an Product Manager to join our awesome team based in a NYC midtown office. As a Product Manager at i-Comm Connect, you will have the opportunity truly own the full-cycle product management scope from gathering requirements, defining the roadmap, leading sprints, all the way to user based iterations, We are looking for individuals who are hard-working, self-starters to join a rapidly growing team. You will represent the company on all fronts and act as the point of contact between clients' needs and key stakeholders.
i-Comm Connect was founded in 2009 in Portland, ME with a mission to transform the customer service industry. Now, as a market leader, our focus is on developing cutting-edge technology and driving the shift to innovative online customer engagement solutions. i-Comm Connect s flagship product TACTAL, allows any business to place an instant call button on their website or mobile app. Key product features include free, instant calling through the website; visual directory navigation; call wait queue; powerful analytics; and integrations with CRM/Contact Center solutions to elevate and manage the customer experience.
The Role & Responsibilities
The Product Manager role will be responsible for ensuring the TACTAL product continues to enable clients the ability to provide a seamless digital voice experience to their end customers. Additionally, the Product Manager will be the primary communication bridge between the technical and sales sides of the organization including education, delivery, and enhancement of the product. Products you ll build and own include the TACTAL Administrative Panel, Directory & Dialer, CCaaS integration efforts, and in-app calling SDK, among others. You will play a key role in helping i-Comm bridge the gap between digital and voice experiences.
Working with the Chief Technology Officer, you will:
- Own the core technology platform that will enable Partners & Clients to onboard and manage the TACTAL product.
- Regularly make build, partner, or buy decisions regarding how best to support customer success for both our own Clients and their customers.
- Speak with current team members and partners on a regular basis to understand their pain points and get feedback on prototypes to solve for them.
- Consistently conduct market research on trends in digital customer experience and customer expectations; ideate and deliver products that keep TACTAL at the forefront of these trends.
- Define, track, and report product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success.
- 3+ years experience in product management
- A track record of taking ownership of projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making
- Willingness to travel ~1 week per 6-8 weeks to meet with stakeholders and customers
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor s degree
- Highly effective at building collaborative relationships across an entire organization
- Problem-solver who sees open-ended issues as an opportunity, and obstacles as chances to build new solutions
- Highly empathetic with a constant drive to deliver the best possible user experience
- Track record of good business judgment with maturity, diplomacy, and communication skills
- Low ego and focuses on outcomes that help drive the business forward
- Successful in scrappy and entrepreneurial environments, with a drive to get things done
- Must be driven, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches
Competitive base salary, monthly health stipend, and paid work travel.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...