Software Development Engineer In Test (Norristown)
Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Software Development Engineer in Test
We are passionate engineers, collaborating in high performing Scrum teams and striving to find the best solutions to problems using the latest industry-leading tools. We are growing at a sustainable pace and are continuously seeking people who are self-motivated, love to learn fast, can get things done and embrace challenges to solve complex problems. We offer the opportunity to work in a casual environment with flexible hours, low-stress and a startup feel.
- The SDET will Interact with development engineers to devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases to automate new features and enhance existing functionality.
- Perform code reviews for product and test code.
- Develop tools to automate testing of Software.
- Perform software development and test automation experience in SOA environment.
- Write unit test code to automatically test the key parts of the system.
- Work closely with Developers & QA team members to review requirements, system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing.
- Help investigate field issues and support production systems.
- Be resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator supporting the Development Team.
What we're looking for:
- REQUIRED:Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a role on a Software Development Team (ie: SWD, SDET, QA)
- REQUIRED:Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a Software Development role using C++ and / or Java, JEE, REST Web Services, RDBMS / SQL.
- REQUIRED:Minimum of 2 years of professionalAutomatedTest Developmentexperience.
- Extensive experience buildingintegration test frameworks.
- Fundamental Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with GUI and back-end Automated Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in writing Unit test using frameworks like Cxx & / or Junit.
- UNIX / LINUX system and writing scripts in Bash, Perl & / or Python.
- Experience with code version systems like Git.
- Experience with API testing tools like; SoapUI, Postman.
- Knowledge of Chaos engineering
- Demonstrable years of experience in building and designing test tools and/or back end development tools
- Experience running system, functional, integration and regression test
- Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or relevant STEM field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Highly preferred candidates also have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment using JIRA
- Experience in Load / Performance testing.
- Experience in the Telecom / Cable Media Industry
- Familiarity with virtualization & cloud technologies - AWS
- Experience with mainstream defect tracking tools and test management tools like Qtest
- Experience in automation systems like Robot & Jenkins
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Local candidates only are being considered at this time.
- All employees must pass required background screenings and drug testing.
INVIDI Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*We will not accept resumes from Agencies or Recruiters or any phone calls for this position.
Associated topics: .net, back end, c c++, develop, developer, devops, python, sde, software developer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...