Loading some great jobs for you...
Temp to Hire
consistent and sustained review and assessment of real time operational data, streamlined consolidated data output, compiling bar charts, graphs, dashboards, etc. The Database Analyst is the primary IT resource for operations and works closely with operational management team to ensure all technical and operational data is current and accurate.
1. Must be forward thinking, collaborative and committed individual tasked with transforming the current state of operational/IT reporting into a streamlined future state of IT reporting.
2. Review and assess current Excel operating tools in conjunction with SAP data.
3. Author/disseminate real time operational data to operations management.
4. Provide timely responses to data analysis questions received by Operations.
5. Seek opportunities to reduce costs and increase quality and efficiency through the use of new materials, processes or technology.
6. Assist with implementation of new materials, processes, tools or technology.
7. Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S and continuous improvement programs by complying with all policies and procedures, completing all required training, and supporting all applicable committee activities.
8. Develop training and reference materials for all reports and graphs created.
9. Be a source of in-depth technical and operational knowledge; be able to translate and present data to operations management team when necessary.
10. Any other duties as directed by management.
Education / Certifications
Bachelor s or Associate s Degree in Information Technology or related field of study.
Experience / Qualifications Expertise in Excel, Access, Hyperion, SAP, and any other database metric-tracking related software. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Three-five years of experience providing real-time operational data in various formats: bar charts, graphs, dashboards, etc. Responsible for streamlined consolidated data output Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
With Kelly, you ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies aroundthe globe offering you the chance to work on some of today s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunitieswill help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your careertoday.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and iscommitted to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunityis The Law.