Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer III
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services is continuing to interview & hire! We are taking extra measures to keep everyone safe through the pandemic. We are conducing virtual interviews and allowing our new hires to begin work from home!
Kelly Services is hiring a QA Engineer on a 8+ month contract opportunity in Bellevue, WA. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to ...@kellyit.com as well as apply online. QA Engineer Bellevue, WA 8+ months
- Ability to test code
- Current QA Team: 2 FTE, 3 onshore contractors, 1 nearshore contractor, 3 offshore contractors
- Current project: Building integrations into legacy systems
- SQL, middleware: ETL power center and Mulesoft, scheduling tool: Autosys, Web Services, Agile Scrum environment
- Java requirement does need a developer but resource that can execute automation and work with SDET. SDETs utilize Java
- Run selenium automation, not develop it
- Possibility to extend beyond 8 months
- Understand how APIs function
- No specific industry experience required but life insurance domain knowledge nice to have
- May consider candidates that don t have Mule but have strong SQL and ETL experience
- Not looking for developer, looking for good solid tester
- Agile transformation
- Scrum, TSS, ceremonies, create tasks and stories and acceptance criteria
- Lean concepts
- SQL scripts
- Middleware knowledge: ETL and Mulesoft
- scheduling: autosys preferred
- web services backend
- Agile / Scrum
- java knowledge (framework, not coding)
- Creates Test Plans by analyzing and decomposing Detail Design Documents, Functional Specification Documents, and Existing System Behavior.
- Uses Test Plans and User Scenario Documents that detail business functionality.
- Creates Test Scripts that detail system navigation, system input, and expected test results.
- Executes Test Plans and Scripts verifying expected test results.
- Logs defects using Defect Tracking system.
- Assists end users who participate in test execution.
- Agile Principles (4-6 yrs)
- ETL Informatica (4-6 yrs)
- Microsoft SQL (4-6 yrs)
- Mule ESB (2-4 yrs)
- Webservices Testing (4-6 yrs)
- Ability to understand the technologies being utilized and the infrastructure; describe the functionality, the way they are implemented, a total integration workflow and its association to other integrations.
- Work collaboratively with the Scrum team to test and deliver the user stories with accurate test data and scenarios.
- Proficient in SQL, ETL, API, Web Service implementation, with the ability to analyze the data flows and requirements.
- Experience working with Automation engineers to update, enhance our test automation, frameworks, and support Automation KPIs.
- Ability to learn and adopt our QA Agile Scrum practices and how the associated tools are used
- Proficient in understanding business and technical requirements; actively contribute to the creation of accurate and testable Acceptance Criteria
- Proficient in creating and executing well-defined Test strategies and test plans.
- Highly proficient in creating accurate test scenarios, test cases and analyze test data requirements for 100% execution.
- Manage all test execution and defects in any given test management tool; Lead defect triage to effectively report all defects to the Scrum team.
- Be a key contributor in all ceremonies to ensure best practices for the success of the project
- Understand other portfolio project priorities
- Ability to communicate to the project leaders with reports that are timely, accurate, clear
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Autosys, Database Design, API Management
- Life Insurance domain knowledge
- Have an understanding of lean concepts
1. WebEx video interview with manager and QA Lead (may include technical assessments) (1hr)
2. Final WebEx interview with leadership This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (...@kellyit.com). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevent, prevention, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, test engineer, tester
Loading some great jobs for you...