Enterprise Document Control System Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce is working with a global based real estate investment firm located in New York, NY to hire an Enterprise Document Control System Administrator.
The Document Control System Administrator will assist in the implementation, training and management of the enterprise wide document management system. As part of the Document Management team they will work with users across the company's different business lines to ensure the successful implementation of the Document Management strategy. This position will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and updating the systems technical requirements such as the classification scheme, meta data, folder structures, integrations and other technical system requirements.
The Document Control System Administrator will assist in the implementation, training and management of the enterprise wide document management system; This includes:
- Set up folder structures, meta data, integrations and classification scheme for document management program
- Train and assist users in setting up accounts and getting their documents into document management system
- Respond to user requests and troubleshoot and resolve issues with users and coordinate response and solutions with other team members
- Maintain system accounts to include account creation, account changes, and account deletion, upgrades, and server patching
- Update system to fix defects or to complete minor enhancement requests
- Maintain Box environment and roll out to other business groups or projects as needed
- Perform system upgrades when required
- Ensure performance of changes in software applications or business practices, work with others resolve resulting issues
- Report issues or delays to management and work on solutions and recovery strategies
- Maintain program and site security and confidentiality of data
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as Management Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in system administration and enterprise wide document management
- Experience with Box document management software preferred
- Experience supporting applications, server administration and ability to dive into issues to solve problems or troubleshoot
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to lead training groups and workshops. Must be able to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience
- Can take direction and execute on that direction with minimal management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on delivering on schedule
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: content, document, documentation, excel, file, log, msword, ms office, technical writer, technical writing
Loading some great jobs for you...