This healthcare company located in Dallas is seeking a DOMO Product Manager to join the team in a contract opportunity. They will seek to keep this professional on in a long-term engagement. A qualified candidate will have Product Management/ownership experience. A strong back-round in Analytics Technology will be extremelt helpful in this role. This business consultant will be strong with Data visualization, MIS and also possess strong SQL ability. A willingness to learn DOMO will be required.They are inin need of an experienced Business Consultant who has advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry (e.g. Finance, Retail, Media & Entertainment) is also an asset. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- The successful candidate will 5+ years of consulting (or related) experience. This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at Domo.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy.
- Experience developing conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers.
- Works with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- At least two years of experience managing cost, schedule, and performance for all aspects of requirements definition and management activities for simple to moderately complex deployment projects.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries
- Works with customers, end-users, technical analyst, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Designs models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration)
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task