This healthcare company located in Dallas is seeking a DOMO Product Manager to join the team in a contract opportunity. They will seek to keep this professional on in a long-term engagement. A qualified candidate will have Product Management/ownership experience. A strong back-round in Analytics Technology will be extremelt helpful in this role. This business consultant will be strong with Data visualization, MIS and also possess strong SQL ability. A willingness to learn DOMO will be required.They are in in need of an experienced Business Consultant who has advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry (e.g. Finance, Retail, Media & Entertainment) is also an asset. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- The successful candidate will 5+ years of consulting (or related) experience. This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at Domo.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy.
- Experience developing conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Must have a working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers.
- Works with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- At least two years of experience managing cost, schedule, and performance for all aspects of requirements definition and management activities for simple to moderately complex deployment projects.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries
- Works with customers, end-users, technical analyst, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Designs models for the data warehouse or data mart (data structure, storage, and integration)
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task