Senior Program Director (East Elmhurst)
Compensation: $217,650.00 - $217,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the worlds leading brands.We are a collectiveof consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
The Senior Program Director at Mobiquity Inc. is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves position, which is dedicated to ensuring success of the long-term, high impact engagements for our strategic client relationships. Successful candidates must be capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and interfacing with numerous key stakeholders. The Senior Program Director manages across multiple client programs depending on client size.
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all work streams
- Ensure that project teams are staffed with the desired and complementary skill sets needed to meet client expectations and deliverables
- Jointly manage performance of project team members (in conjunction with Account Executives, General Managers, and Discipline Leaders)
- Work with Operations to identify the right project team, and adapt as needed
- Provide regular status and financial reporting for the regional discipline leads, GM and Leadership Team (each Monday)
- Manage account financials to achieve or beat as sold project margins
- Motivating and retaining a high performing and engaged project team
- Drive engagement transitions to grow revenue by client
- Identify new revenue opportunities thru lateral selling, in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win those opportunities
- Support the engagement solutioning process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing)
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of Mobiquitys delivery process and methodology
- Integrate with Mobiquity products as appropriate
Skills and Experience
- Client relationship experience in large complex customers
12 years overall experience in our space
5 years as a Project Manager/Program Director
- Proven experience with healthcare and/or life sciences
- Experience / certification in Scrum or Scaled Agile
Experience running a small program $2-3 M (at least) and 20-30 people
- Successful track record of growing client revenue
- Team leadership
- Capability to multi-task and manage
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Ability to develop clear and detailed project plans
- Financial acumen and ability to work with spreadsheets and complex estimating tools and processes
- Adept problem-solver; ability to respond quickly and successful to challenges as they arise
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.
You have been redirected to a Mobiquity job page
Associated topics: .net, application architect, architecture, back end, design, devops, lead, matlab, perl, senior software developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...