- Minimum 12 years of experience in progressively more senior Information Security roles.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in progressively more senior Information Security roles. At least 8 years of supervisory experience, ideally in managing a global team.
- Strong writing and communication skills. Ability to create and maintain accurate and detailed guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrated expertise in his/her skill area. Member of industry groups and forums, and able to create and give presentations on the subject.
- Hands-on experience with identity solutions such as SailPoint, Oracle Identity Management, Aveksa, Hitachi ID, CA and auditing tools such as Varonis or Protegrity.
- Familiarity with Help Desk ticketing tools such as ServiceNow.
- Ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background including key business stakeholders and clients.
- BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ITIL or PMP are a plus.
- 5+ years experience in a $1BN+ publicly traded multinational company.
- Thinking with a security mindset. The successful candidate has a strong IT background with in depth knowledge of several key security practice areas: identity and access management; application security; audit and regulatory; security operations.
- Ability to maintain a high performing, motivated team, and adapt direction to accommodate changes in priorities.
- Process driven approach to managing security controls and customer touch points
- Knowledge of and experience with current and emerging access management technologies including IAM tools (SailPoint) and File Share Access Auditing (Varonis).
- Strong knowledge of Access Management business processes/workflows, and associated tools (ServiceNow).
- Off shore vendor management.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory standards that govern Information Security practices such as SOX, PCI, and state and federal privacy laws.
- Strong knowledge of best practice standards that govern Information Security such as ISO, NIST and SANS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
- Strong presentation skills involving large and of varying IT background audiences
- Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model.
- Proven ability to lead projects and initiatives within schedule and budget
Associated topics: forensic, identity, iam, information assurance, information security, information technology security, security, security officer, threat, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...