Morton is in search of an Informatica Consultant for our client in the Richmond, VA area. The selected candidate will be joining the Data management and Integration team at our client. This team enables our client s information consumers to utilize the data assets of the organization and the analytic/reporting infrastructure to effectively manage the internal workings of the business and make informed decisions about business performance.
- Installation and configuration of Informatica Power Center and managing various Informatica environments.
- Experience on upgrading Informatica Power Center Environment from 9.5.x/9.6.x to 10.2 version on Windows Platform
- Experience on upgrading Informatica Power Exchange software on various iSeries systems from 9.5.x to 10.2 version
- Experience on upgrading various Informatica Services ( IDQ and Metadata Manager ) from lower version to higher versions
- Responsible for documentation of upgrading steps and configuration details
- Experience on Windows Servers and SQL Servers
- Experience with Windows Batch scripting
- Experience in configuration of domain and application services like repository services and integration services
- Experience in configuration of domain and cluster for Informatica Power Center
- Performs all Informatica administration functions such as user access accounts, roles, privileges, and LDAP configuration.
- Experience with different connections like Relational connection, Native connections, and Application connections.
- Hands on Experience in code migration by Export and Import Object and Deployment Groups.
- Experience in the batch scripting to automate the Informatica admin process.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical structures in an understandable user-friendly format.
- Experience on creating Registration groups and Extraction groups for Change Data Capture on iSeries AS400 files
- Experience on creating real-time CDC connections and ETLs for pulling data from AS400 JOURNALS
- Good Knowledge on CDC ETLs restorability in case of failure
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, client, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst