Salesforce Solution Consultant (Service Cloud, CPQ, FSL)- Remote Avail
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Working closely with and reporting to our Salesforce Service Cloud Practice Lead (Salesforce Application Architect with 14 certifications), the candidate will be responsible for bringing Salesforce project implementations to life by working with our customers to understand their business, identify their requirements, and design, develop, QA and launch their solutions.
We are building a best-in-class team and this role will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our success by working with the rest of our talented team, exciting customers, and partnering closely with our Salesforce and AI Teams!
- Work with our customers to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions
- Work with our Salesforce Service Cloud Practice Lead to architect and build best-in-class implementations of Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning
- Configure Salesforce Solutions using point and click tools available on the platform eg. Process Builder and Visual Flows
- Understand and leverage Salesforce Platform to implement scalable solutions
- Partner with our Artificial Intelligence team to create innovative Salesforce solutions for our customers
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches and train and mentor our team as required.
- 2+ years project experience in a hands-on position
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Customer Service and Field Service Business Operations with experience solving Complex Use Cases utilizing the breadth of the Salesforce Platform
- Any Salesforce Certifications is a Plus, preferably Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud or Field Service Lightning Consultant.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform and its architecture.
- Working hands-on experience on building Custom Applications, Lightning Experience, FSL Mobile App Extensions, Visual Flows, Process Builders, and SLAs/Entitlement Processes within Salesforce.
- Understand Release Management, Application Lifecycle Management, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Best Practices and Governance.
- Client Facing Experience in the following areas:
- Pre-Sales Activities, Project Management/Ownership, Discovery and Design, Delivering Solution Options to Customers, Enterprise Application Architecture
- Attention towards detail - detail oriented
- Strong team player
- Great communication skills
- Keep an open mind and must be flexible to change
What's In It for You:
- You will get an opportunity to work on the latest Salesforce Features and Functionality
- For your dedication, hard work and innovative solutions you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, equity stake and robust benefit package.
- You will be working with cutting-edge AI technologies in a dynamic start-up environment where there is no limit to what you learn
- Join a winning team! NeuraFlash has a great culture and offers tremendous growth potential for your career.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, crm, customer, marketing, sap
Loading some great jobs for you...