Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is seeking a Backend Engineer to join their team in Arlington, VA.
Within this role, you will drive the development of early stage products from nascent concept through production scale and market launch reaching millions of end users. You will be responsible for the ideation, architecture, and implementation of new products aimed at disrupting the healthcare industry.
- Partner with cross-functional team of Product, UX, and Data Science to create, build and deliver fresh, new approaches to the consumer experience in healthcare industry
- Participate in the ideation and brainstorming phase of product development
- Determine appropriate technology stack to solve business requirements
- Rapidly (4 – 6 weeks) prototype initial concepts to determine technical viability
- Incubate successful prototypes to through production scale
- Create and modify development process and procedures with the development staff and other IT teams
- Coordinate with IT admin and triage incoming work and ensure tasks are assigned across the development team
- Ensure development staff adheres to the business unit’s IT processes and procedures
- Provide architecture and code-reviews to members of the team to ensure quality
- Provide architectural design and development vision on large projects
- Mentor, provide code-reviews, and overall guidance to junior members of the programming department
- Provide second level of support in applying in-depth knowledge of systems to diagnose problems and find solutions to meet user requirements.
- Coordinate with IS and users to identify programming requirements for development projects and support activities
- Comply with prioritization process to reduce backlog of projects and directs preparation of programs to process data and solve problems
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of current technologies, programming languages, project management, and application development methodologies.
- Experience with AI, VR, AR is a plus
- Digital health experience is a plus
Loading some great jobs for you...