Product Manager II
Robert Half is seeking an efficient and motivated Product Manager II. As Product Manager II, your specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for day to day production support, troubleshooting issues, issue resolution or escalation. Responsible for root case analysis/reproduction of issue, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with IT Support members. Monitors process and software changes that impact production support, communicates project information to the production support staff and raises production support issues to the project team. Develops and tracks key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress
- Evaluates and translates customer data into product/service definitions and product marketing plans that anticipates customer s current and future needs, internalizing and representing the voice of the customer to the team throughout the product lifecycle. Uncovers customer trends through benchmarking, networking, and research including online forums, user feedback, and internal customer interaction. Writes specifications based on a thorough awareness of internal user needs and business cases. Creates wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Clearly communicates functionality and incorporates feedback in a timely manner. Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Participates in product requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets as needed. Uses cases based on internal customer needs and business value. Educates the team on recommendations, guiding discussions to consensus and driving action items. Leads brainstorming of creative solutions and problem-solving to balance product deliverables and resources with business needs. Represent the Production Support organization on company-wide project teams. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert. In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Leads the team in estimating, implementing, and building features while ensuring that work focuses on the highest priority projects. Represents the team in communication with product, IT, and marketing leadership. Works with a team of IT staff and designers to ensure the smooth functioning of daily workflows. Evaluates and recommends changes as needed.
- Works with design teams to develop best practice customer-facing experiences that drive awareness, conversion, engagement, and business best practices.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, design, or related field preferred; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years product management experience required, preferably with business application systems
- Experience in an IT department or related field preferred
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to less technical users
- Ability to communicate in-depth business processes to technical resources
- Ability to create very complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and complex test plans for medium-sized initiatives
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities
- Demonstrated Customer Service abilities
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Knowledge of business systems software
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to develop and manage multiple enterprise-wide project plans, meeting established deliverables and timelines
- Ability to execute based on directions from senior team member
- Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, and
- day-to-day support to lower level personnel
- Ability to conduct training
- Ability to create thorough and complex documentation
- Ability to facilitate, conduct meetings, gather information, and present status
- Ability to design business solutions for new processes and new business practices.
- Adaptability and demonstrated good judgment
At Robert Half, there s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task