Software Developer (flexwork) (Lancaster)
Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Description Job Description:
SAIC is building a team to support the National Institutes of Health's IT Development and their effort to implement a set of common functional Shared Services and is seeking a Software Developer to join this team.
The Software Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining, upgrading, and revising software applications to meet the needs of NHLBI's shared services and reporting initiatives. Work will involve a mixture of new development and revisions to existing applications built from COTS and custom software. The software developer will perform minor software design incorporating user interface, data access, reporting formatting, and data flows; review designs, code, write and execute unit tests, support CI/CD tools, respond to assign action items assigned to builds, and work in an agile, DevOps process environment. Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, mathematics, or science
- 5+ years software development experience with writing or maintaining custom software that has been delivered to end users or put into production in an operational environment.
- Experience building software systems using at least two of: web applications, business logic interacting with RDBMS, GUI, browser front ends, server side Java or node.js, microservices.
- Experience with JIRA or other action item tracking system
- Experience with version control software systems
- Experience with creating or maintaining a system using Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with creating or maintaining a system using Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Experience with setting up, configuring, or maintaining CI/CD toolchains.
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c#, devops, java, perl, python, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...