SAP ByD Solution Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solutions Architect to join a growing international business that has offices in UK, USA, India, The Philippines, Mexico and Argentina.?
?The role is two fold and encompasses pre-sales activity and solution definition and design as part of project implementation.?
Pre-sales activity will involve assisting the sales team in winning new business in the ERP space with the SAP ByD solution by providing excellent solutions demonstrations, insight, proposal responses and other activities as required in the course of acquiring new customers and projects.
The services solution architect activity will involve running design workshops and sessions with the client and completing design blueprints and templates for implementation consultants to follow during the course of a project implementation.
Key Requirements For The Role:
?A solid and proven track record in solution architecting and a demonstrable deep knowledge of the entire SAP ByD solution set.
Will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to help close sales for the SAP ByD solution for both software and services.
- Answer Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal
- Assist in the creation of customised demos, often this will involve creating specific environments using client data.
- Proactively support sales teams and partners in positioning SAP ByD and its key differentiators
- Conduct solution design workshops and write up design documents for successful solution implementation to be followed and executed by the implementation team
- Provide solution design and implementation guidance and expertise where required
- Undertake detailed consulting and design tasks as required on specific projects
Key Personal Attributes:
?To fulfil the role of Solutions Architect you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Good understanding of the general IT Business Solutions marketplace and landscape with particular emphasis on ERP
- Demonstrable knowledge across the entire SAP ByD solution set
- University degree or an equivalent technical/IT education
- Possible background in Business Solution consulting or Pre-Sales
- Able to architect and configure demonstration scenarios for prospective clients
- Good communication skills -?able to articulate key messages very clearly
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Eagerness to learn ? you enjoy the challenge of getting to master new products in a very short timeframe
What you can expect from us:
- Work alongside some of the industry's most successful commercial and technical talent who love to collaborate and share ideas
- Strong values and company identity with a real passion for employee and client satisfaction
- A modern, flexible working environment and approach, including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Day off for your birthday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fresh fruit
- Wellness programme
- Employee and family counselling scheme
- Beer and wine Friday
- Summer party
- Christmas party
- CSR scheme
Associated topics: application developer, architecture, design, design pattern, develop, java, lead, maven, perl, software engineer lead
Loading some great jobs for you...