Java Developer (East Elmhurst)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Title: Java Developer
Summary: A prominent Investment Bank is currently seeking a Software Engineer who is adept in Java to join their development team. The firm is building out a new trading strategy team, and as the Java Developer, you will play a key role in the development of business applications, including testing strategies, design, and implementation. Do you want to build a tool that will help make potential billions of dollars for this company? If so, don't hesitate to apply.
The Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Work within an Agile framework to contribute to all phases of development.
- Use extensive development experience and skills to contribute to and drive the success of the product.
The Java Developer role should have the following qualifications:
- 2 - 6 years of software development experience. Experience within the finance industry is a plus.
- Expert Object-Oriented Programming and Design Skills
- Relevant Work Experience or Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Experience with MongoDB and C#/.NET is a plus.
- Freedom to think and develop with creativity to innovate.
- Being part of a small, focused team that's able to make an immediate impact.
If you think this applies to you, apply with an updated CV.
Associated topics: application architect, architecture, backend, back end, c/c++, c#, design, devops, expert, php
Loading some great jobs for you...