Tier II- Sr. Technical Services Representative
Type: 3 Month contract to hire position.
Local Candidates Only
Location: Tampa Area
Sr. Technical Services Representative must haves:
This position is a level two Help Desk.
We are looking for Sr Support Reps that have experiencein mentoring Jr. Team members and have a customer focused/centered attitude that has advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, and printers
- Exceptional Application support experience with multiple browsers
- Extensive support experience with Microsoft Office, Active Directory, VMWare, VPN, wireless networks, air cards/mifis, routers, and general networking
- Experience with Windows 10 Implementation and support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Interest in, and ability to, conduct research into a wide range of computing Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently, with no direct supervision
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Experience mentoring jr. support team memebers
Associated topics: client, deskside, help desk, information technology analyst, information technology support, network, systems administrator, technical support specialist, technician, technician iii