SENIOR DEVELOPER - DATABASE (East Elmhurst)
Compensation: $153,910.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Assists the Development team in various phases of development, including design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems.
- Follows Stifel s coding and development standards (Microsoft base).
- Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction.
- Documents clearly and effectively within code as well as outside of code.
- Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts.
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to Stifel s needs throughout the organization.
- BS or BA in Computer Science or related field required.
- 5-7 years of post bachelor s progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience required.
- Collaborative development with the familiarity and knowledge of environment.
- Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities.
- Passion for the integrity of database/software design and a willingness to compromise appropriately to balance design and delivery.
- Proven ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form so that others will understand.
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle and relevant software methodologies used in software development.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Highly self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Takes responsibility for achieving results, overcomes obstacles and adapts approach, bias for action.
- Displays awareness of the impact of actions on the business and demonstrates understanding of the context of the company and acts in line with it.
- Uses negotiation skills and techniques to obtain agreement between different interests, challenges management constructively, bringing different views into the open.
- Actively promotes a positive team spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
- Experience working with DTS or SSIS packages
- Experience working with SSRS
- Experience with SQL performance tuning techniques including query plan understanding and management and indexing techniques.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, back end, c c++, java, matlab, python, sde, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...