Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for the design and development of custom training materials including online tools and documentation for internal and external use. It partners with Programmer Analysts to ensure proper documentation of training, processes, and procedural manual and assists Help Desk with various inquiries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and develops custom training material and documentation for corporate and facility use.
- Provides training via collaborative online tools.
- Provides training and systems implementation support throughout the organization.
- Conducts follow-up and feedback sessions with participants to ensure understanding of job related functions.
- Reviews and updates training curriculum regularly.
- Prepares presentation materials,
- Analyses business needs and processes to develop courseware for proprietary software.
- Collaborates with Programmer Analysts in order to create appropriate documentation for training, process, and procedural manuals.
- Provides user support and training at facilities as necessary.
- Understands and follows all policies, procedures and controls as they relate to Sarbanes-Oxley and Information Systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience in Information Technology training capacity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of design or layout applications used to create training documentation.
- Must possess strong aptitude for training others.
- Technical writing skills preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time with frequent overnight stays.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Associated topics: content, documentation, documentation specialist, excel, file, log, msword, ms office, technical writer, writer