Lead, Microsoft Active Directory
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
As the Microsoft Active Directory Lead, you will be responsible to evolve The Nature's Bounty Co.'s Active Directory (AD) footprint. To be successful in this role you will need to have a passion and commitment for evolving the company's access and identity technologies and services to support a hybrid cloud and on-premise technology footprint. Day to day service delivery is outsourced as part of this role. The Lead will work with our service provider to ensure that they deliver the services to the agreed standards and service levels. In partnership with the service providers, the Lead will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and automation of identity and access processes and technologies.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Design and Configure Active Directory Services to support both on-premise and Azure Cloud projects
- Lead the integration of Active Directory with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP,) Azure AD and any other access and identity technologies.
- Lead the retirement of the Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) environment and the rationalization of our on premise AD footprint, by leading the migration from on-premise AD to Azure Active Directory.
- Manage the definition and Setup of Group Policies (GPO) for both Server and Desktop environment
- Manage Microsoft Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)
- Lead the design and implementation of Multi factor authentication and other conditional access technologies as needed.
- Lead the setup of the AD tool sets for management, reporting and auditing
- Provide Technical and Operational Governance across Identity Management and Directory environment
- Work with the service provider to define service levels and through the resilience design and monitoring ensure that the agreed service levels agreements (SLAs) provided by managed service provider are met
- Identify and drive areas for simplification, service improvements in conjunction with the managed service provider
- 5+ years of Windows and Active Directory experience
- Experience in development, scripting, and automation specifically PowerShell script and ServiceNow orchestration.
- In depth understanding of the integration between AD, Azure AD, ServiceNow, Oracle and Office 365.
- Expert knowledge of core Active Directory components: ADFS, Domain Name System (DNS), Domain Controllers, Group Policy, Sites/Subnet design and deployment, replication topology, disaster recovery
- Experience with MS Azure including managing hybrid cloud deployments and associated management tools
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- Windows and AD certification, and other Microsoft certifications
- Certification or expertise in one or more Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure) is preferred.
- Experience with InTune and Mobile Device Management (MDM) best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, developers, systems engineers and various levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Service Management oriented with strong commitment to customer service.
- Some combination of the following: AD Sync, ADFS, Single Sign-Ons (SSOs), GPOs, Modern Management platforms - Hybrid Domain Join, Azure AD Join, InTune, LDAP, Azure DevOps, Powershell
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...