Sr. Mgr., End User Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
This Senior Manager, End User Experience, is responsible for creating and delivering an outstanding end user computing experience for The Nature's Bounty Co.'s user community. This role is accountable for evolving the services and technologies for the workplace. This role will also partner with other teams within IT and throughout the company and our technology suppliers to identify improvement opportunities and deliver these improvements as part of the workplace technology roadmap. Passionate about delivering flawless workplace experience for our associates.
- Ensure currency of the end user computing technologies, across desktop, mobile and laptop. Proactively monitor performance, functionality and usability to ensure the workplace technology operate with minimal disruption while meeting user needs.
- Define opportunities for improvements and partner with the level 3 workplace team to develop and implement theses improvements.
- Manage the team that provisions end user devices and define the roadmap for these devices.
- Proactively identify, investigate and resolve end user computing technical incidents and problems.
- Manage the operations of the Enterprise Service Desk for workplace services and service escalations and communications.
- Collaborate with other service owners and our Service provider to govern the operation of the service desk at the enterprise level.
- Leverage the ServiceNow platform to further automate the service delivery processes and enable user self-service using automation and orchestration.
- Standardize and simplify technologies and services to deliver a reliable and consistent user experience.
- Ensure a secure, yet open and mobile approach to the consumption of corporate applications.
- Facilitate mobile and remote working strategy and tools.
- Manage the evolution of the on and off-boarding processes and the integration with HR systems.
- Manage the service delivery of collaboration and voice services.
- Partner with HR to create and curate training classes for workplace technologies.
- Lead the establishment of communities of practices for workplace technologies in the business.
- Control changes to the workplace environment through standardized, repeatable methods & procedures.
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of customer facing issues.
- 5+ years of experience managing a 24x7 service delivery/support environment
- In-depth experience leading the design and support of Microsoft Clients
- Experience managing browser settings for a Java heavy end user technology environment
- Experience in the use of ServiceNow
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities, complexities and constraints of a global enterprise-wide ITSM function
- Experience with managing a portfolio of enterprise class workspace services and supporting technologies
- Experience managing a global fast-paced, multi-cultural support teams
- Expert level in workspace technologies including, desktop/laptop imaging and configurations, Windows and Mac OS, Office 365 applications and collaboration applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, systems engineers and various levels of technology resources
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Experience in development, scripting, and automation
- Must possess a strong Service Management experience with strong commitment to customer service
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...