SuccessFactors Senior Consultant (Yarmouth)
Compensation: $59,530.00 - $85,580.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
As an SAP SuccessFactors Sr. Solution consultant, you will design, implement and deploy SuccessFactors solutions to solve business process requirements within the Human Resource and Talent space. Areas of focus within this role can include various functional tracks, such as Employee Central, Performance/Goals, Succession & Development, Learning, Compensation, Recruiting, Onboarding and Reporting.
We are currently seeking candidates with a depth of experience in the following SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding.
- Conduct regular periodic sessions with Client to discuss progress of the Implementation
- Conduct strategy sessions with custom by identifying the client's current process and future state needs
- Lead a team of consultants
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors product-suite configuration options, integration points and best practices
- Mentor new consultants and monitor their process on shadow/learning assignments
- Participate in demo sessions for sales meetings with prospective clients
- Provide regular feedback to management on the development and performance of the consulting team
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree a plus
SAP SuccessFactors Certifications:
- Associate Certification - 2+ modules
SAP SuccessFactors Experience:
Professional IT or HR Experience
- Led 3 - 4+ medium to large-scale projects
- Involved in 7+ projects
Job Related Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Client Engagement
- People Leadership
- Project Management
- Solution Advisory
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, customer, sales, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...