CRM Project Manager (Chicopee)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
The CRM Project Manager will oversee the transformation of Waters' customer engagement platform from a legacy design and technology stack to state-of-the-art capabilities using an Agile based delivery methodology to deliver business value to the organization. The successful candidate must have experience in project management, vendor management, and budget control with a strong emphasis on ensuring successful planning and delivery through empowerment and support of the team.
This is a collaborative role, where the CRM Project Manager will be required to interface and engage with internal business partners, technical and functional groups including Marketing, Sales, Services, Commercial Operations, Support, and Information Technology teams. The CRM Project Manager will also be required to oversee and guide the work tasks and deliverables of these internal functional groups and that of 3rd party vendors to successful implementation. Responsibilities
- Drive business value for the organization by leading projects, primarily CRM and adjacent technologies
- Manage the overall project schedule and budget, coordinating dependencies within the project scope as well as externally
- Be responsible for the full delivery lifecycle including backlog grooming and prioritization processes, as well as tracking against key delivery milestones
- Be knowledgeable about the capabilities of the technology platforms
- Work with executive stakeholders, product owners, business analysts, and outside partners to ensure business strategy is defined, a roadmap planned against that strategy, and that a backlog of epics and stories is defined, prioritized and executed against
- Negotiate with vendors and hold them accountable to delivery
- Communicate and provide transparency on project status for a range of stakeholders
- Work across the organization to clear impediments to velocity and throughput
- Ensure project logistical details, such as those pertaining to meetings, team work space, and team tools, are planned and executed
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Mentor and guide team members on project management practices and culture
- Thoroughly document meetings including action items, expected and communicated delivery dates, and open items needing further work or follow-up
- Ensure proper handoff of project capabilities to operational teams
- Minimum of 7 years technology project management experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with project management methodologies and SDLC, including hands on experience with waterfall and agile
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience with large-scale sales or services focused projects
- Proven leadership ability and evidence of positively influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multi-vendor relationships
- Technology literate and able to adopt new technologies quickly
- Good verbal and written presentation skills including confidence working with executive leadership and high profile customers
- Ability to train and educate people in agile trends / ways of thinking
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience with MS Project, Confluence and Jira an advantage
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent PC Skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. Key Words
CRM, salesforce, project manager, digital transformation, agile - provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...