Salesforce Administrator (Chicopee)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Salesforce Administrator will work collaboratively with Business and IT leaders on the design and development of Waters' new Salesforce platform and associated business processes, with a focus on the design and implementation of Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning. The individual in this role will be working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a diverse team that possesses a true passion for technology, transformation, and outcomes. This is a critical role in the development and implementation of Waters new Salesforce platform, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, and AI for the changing future of Waters field operations both Sales and Service.
This individual will have an advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform and customer service related solutions, stay up to date on industry best practices, and a passion for modern digital technologies. A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovation are critical to this role. Responsibilities
- Leverage a full and complete knowledge of Salesforce customer support and service solutions to recommend best practices and strategies to configure solutions to meet business needs.
- Diagnose complex technical issues and interpret user requirements to provide solutions in conjunction with internal and external architects, developers, and administrators.
- Directly initiate the design, development, and execution of feature enhancements and perform user administration.
- Create Reports and Dashboards and consider usage of our Einstein products to deliver business insights for our Field Service, Expert Center, and Service Sales teams.
- Interact with customers as a knowledgeable consultant with respect to complex omni-channel support procedures in a global B2B business.
- Grow Salesforce and IT competency in methodology, architecture, and solutions for Salesforce administration and related technologies. Evaluate third party tools that solve business problems and spearhead vendor evaluations with respect to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Teach a variety of technical concepts to team members and contribute to training materials and development of standards and processes.
- Provide support for other Salesforce administrators and team members and ensure proper system documentation is maintained. Assist as needed in areas such as managing users, customizing profiles and roles, customizing objects, fields, page layouts, workflows, etc.
- Perform QA testing and assist with User Testing for iterative development cycles.
- 5 years of Salesforce experience in an Administration, Product Owner, or primary support role with 1 year working in Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- Expertise in administering Salesforce declaratively, including workflows, process builder, profiles, customizing objects, approvals, and lightning experience
- Previous experience designing and implementing new business processes, requirements gathering methodology / process, and managing competing priorities
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce Knowledge and Communities preferred
- Ability to articulate and execute Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Experience with configuration processes and tools that support the SFDC ecosystem
- Administrator, Service Cloud, Field Service and/or Platform App Builder certifications preferred
- Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters' people and teams to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. Key Words
Salesforce - provided by Dice
Associated topics: business analyst, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, sales, support analyst
Loading some great jobs for you...