Product Manager - Assembly Services Description
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
You will be the PM of Assembly Services, part of the emerging Home Services group at Wayfair. This team is focused on making it easy for customers to create homes they love, by providing services that bridge the gap from purchase to enjoying the products they've purchased on the site. We're helping customers save time (and relationships!) working with internal and external partners to build the best assembly experience in the industry.
As a Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace. As the CEO of your product(s), you'll be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your roadmap, maniacally measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. And if you're doing it right, you're having a ton of fun and learning every day. How you'll drive success:
You're who we're looking for if:
- Keep the user at the heart of everything you do, and never stop speaking to customers to validate decisions
- Demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business to keep stakeholders in the loop and on board
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features as we grow
- Ruthlessly prioritize features to get learning we need to delight our customers
- Significant/meaningful experience in online marketplace, ecommerce or B2C product management
- Working on a new, emerging business excites you
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Can rally and motivate cross functional stakeholders to work on our product
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to lead teams to execute on a shared timeline to achieve our goals
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, garden, lawn, manage, management, mow, plant, ship, transplant